Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."

Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."
Hey Folks! I am proud to announce that my new art book “IF…” is now available at www.thomasperkinsart.com/#!shop/zhczs ! via thomasperkinsart.com: “From the mind of Emmy® Award winning artist Thomas N. Perkins IV comes an all new collection of aliens, mythological beasts and bootleg super heroes in "IF…”. This hardcover book has 94 jam-packed pages of eye bending illustrations leaping from every page with a foreword by The Book of Life director Jorge R. Gutierrez.“ Cheers!

Friday, October 07, 2005

Robots from Russia...


Here are some robot sketches I scribbled while traveling to Russia.

5 comments:

Patrick Morgan said...

Awesome stuff my man!

P

Unknown said...

These are really cool sketches!! Love the different robot design!

Thomas Perkins said...

Thanks folks. They're a little something I was doodling while stuck on an extremely long flight.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Lots of cool pics here !!!

Maksim Nikonets said...

Super! You yave visited Russia? It is pleasant to hear! I live in Russia and too sometimes I draw robots :). I am inspired Stanislav Lem's book CYBERIADA.

(abracadabra English, sorry)