Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."

Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."
Hey Folks! I am proud to announce that my new art book “IF…” is now available at www.thomasperkinsart.com/#!shop/zhczs ! via thomasperkinsart.com: “From the mind of Emmy® Award winning artist Thomas N. Perkins IV comes an all new collection of aliens, mythological beasts and bootleg super heroes in "IF…”. This hardcover book has 94 jam-packed pages of eye bending illustrations leaping from every page with a foreword by The Book of Life director Jorge R. Gutierrez.“ Cheers!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Gee-Whiz! It's the Crime Busters!


Hey Folks,

A further bit of bit of Bat Silliness....

Cheers!

4 comments:

dicecipher said...

This kind of feels like a Tin-Tin Batman.

Thomas Perkins said...

That was what I was playing at. :)

Noe V. said...

Hide it from Spielberg! Also, just making sure you got my million questions from last week.

Thomas Perkins said...

I will try to answer your questions today. I have been really swamped. Send me your email again.