Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."

Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."
Hey Folks! I am proud to announce that my new art book “IF…” is now available at www.thomasperkinsart.com/#!shop/zhczs ! via thomasperkinsart.com: “From the mind of Emmy® Award winning artist Thomas N. Perkins IV comes an all new collection of aliens, mythological beasts and bootleg super heroes in "IF…”. This hardcover book has 94 jam-packed pages of eye bending illustrations leaping from every page with a foreword by The Book of Life director Jorge R. Gutierrez.“ Cheers!

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Major Spoilers Comics 77...


A little dorkiness I am working on.... As I work designing for the various examples of the Saturday Morning Goodness that occupy my working week, I like to listen to various podcasts and the like. One of my all time favorites is the much lauded Major Spoilers Podcast (as seen at http://www.majorspoilers.com/). It appeals mightily to the comicbook geek in me. If you folks out there dig Comics, Animation, and the like, go over and check them out. Their podcast is sharp, well produced and a lot of fun.

For kicks I decided to do a novelty comicbook cover for them. Here be the results... I hope they dig it.

No comments: