Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."

Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."
Hey Folks! I am proud to announce that my new art book “IF…” is now available at www.thomasperkinsart.com/#!shop/zhczs ! via thomasperkinsart.com: “From the mind of Emmy® Award winning artist Thomas N. Perkins IV comes an all new collection of aliens, mythological beasts and bootleg super heroes in "IF…”. This hardcover book has 94 jam-packed pages of eye bending illustrations leaping from every page with a foreword by The Book of Life director Jorge R. Gutierrez.“ Cheers!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hey kids, it's KAIJU time!



Last year I had the extreme pleasure to get an opportunity to work on an animated adaptation of a comicbook I enjoy very much. It is Phil Hester and Andy Kuhn's "Firebreather". This upcoming week it is slated to be released in primetime on Cartoon Network as a Cartoon Network original movie on November 24th.

This adventure was directed by the illustrious Peter Chung. A fine and talented team of folks worked like mad to bring this film to fruition. As for my part in it, I got to design monsters for this fine adventure. It was a lot of fun to be sure. I hope you folks enjoy.

1 comment:

H said...

Sounds awesome! Can't wait to check out your stuff on the box!