Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."

Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."
Hey Folks! I am proud to announce that my new art book “IF…” is now available at www.thomasperkinsart.com/#!shop/zhczs ! via thomasperkinsart.com: “From the mind of Emmy® Award winning artist Thomas N. Perkins IV comes an all new collection of aliens, mythological beasts and bootleg super heroes in "IF…”. This hardcover book has 94 jam-packed pages of eye bending illustrations leaping from every page with a foreword by The Book of Life director Jorge R. Gutierrez.“ Cheers!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Green Man.....



Some late night sketching.....

©T.N.Perkins IV 2011 All Rights Reserved.

7 comments:

Anton said...

I love this one man, the blogger has told me it has been up for days, but it would not load, its really nice to see it full sized. The wrappings on the arms really add to the overall feel of the thing.

Carpincho said...

Que nos esta diciendo este noble hijo del bosque?

Justin Rodrigues said...

fantastic design as always!

Unknown said...

nice! I love late night sketching!!

Unknown said...

Forest spirits come out late at night.

Thomas Perkins said...

@Serapio: Yeah they do! ;)
@Freckles: Thanks for checking out my work!
@Justin: Thanks, man!
@Carpincho: A-ha... esto es un gran mysterio, no? ;)
@Anton: Thank you, Anton!
@Juan Baty: :D

Anonymous said...

Some how I missed this . I think he is saying " freaking cool!"

Cause it is!