Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."

Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."
Hey Folks! I am proud to announce that my new art book “IF…” is now available at www.thomasperkinsart.com/#!shop/zhczs ! via thomasperkinsart.com: “From the mind of Emmy® Award winning artist Thomas N. Perkins IV comes an all new collection of aliens, mythological beasts and bootleg super heroes in "IF…”. This hardcover book has 94 jam-packed pages of eye bending illustrations leaping from every page with a foreword by The Book of Life director Jorge R. Gutierrez.“ Cheers!

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Retro Portfolio Work - Dylan Dog: Dead of Night (2010)

Good Morning Folks,

On this fine Turkey Day / Throwback Thursday, I find myself recalling a bit of work that amused me greatly. in 2009 I did a bit of unaccredited freelance prop work on a film that may appeal to you if you dig the whole Monster Noir genre. It was the film "Dylan Dog: Dead of Night", which if you dug flicks like "Cast a Deadly Spell", it may just amuse you.
For this gig, there was a sequence where there was an ancient text that needed illustrations in a medieval woodblock style. I was fortunate enough to have the fun of doing that spot of work.

Cheers!

If you find yourself curious about the film, here be the IMDB Page for it:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1013860/

Dylan Dog: Dead of Night (2010)


No comments: