Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."

Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."
Hey Folks! I am proud to announce that my new art book “IF…” is now available at www.thomasperkinsart.com/#!shop/zhczs ! via thomasperkinsart.com: “From the mind of Emmy® Award winning artist Thomas N. Perkins IV comes an all new collection of aliens, mythological beasts and bootleg super heroes in "IF…”. This hardcover book has 94 jam-packed pages of eye bending illustrations leaping from every page with a foreword by The Book of Life director Jorge R. Gutierrez.“ Cheers!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Portfolio Work: Avengers: EMH - Baron Strucker...



Hey Folks,

In the early episodes of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, I had the great pleasure to draw images of a withered Baron Strucker while in S.H.E.I.L.D. custody. Not a happy camper, that guy.

Cheers

©2010 Marvel Entertainment. All rights Reserved.

3 comments:

Crom said...

Man, I love this stuff! I hope we get to see more, especially with the sad news that they are not renewing the greatest Marvel animated series ever.

Ilsson Siriani said...

Nice work! I loved the Avengers cartoon! Too bad we dont have a new season. Greetings from Brasil!

Allan said...

Muito bom vc é fera!! visite meu blg:
acaoeartehqs.blogspot.com